How cute are these? Little Korean Hanbok couple
DELIGHTFUL STATIONERY & BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SUITES
Olive Hue is a boutique stationery studio started by Jane Jeon and formed out of love for the arts. In an age of emails, texts, and all things digital, we are on a mission to revive the lost art of written communication. Inspired by the outdoors, organic materials, illustrative linework, patterns, calligraphy, and fresh colors, Olive Hue provides delightful bespoke stationery to fit all occasions!
(click on the photo for the details)
Save 20% on your letterpress needs! In my life, letterpress is so beautiful and gorgeous that it is a necessity! Yeah, I said it! :p
I'll be giving a 20% discount to anyone who orders letterpress from May 15 thru June 15...a whole month! And it can be custom orders too, so don't be shy! Letterpress is the way to go...here are the different things you can use it for:
1. Wedding invitations (set the mood & give guests a first impression of how your wedding will be)
2. Birthday party invitations / Birthday cards (create a custom look for your own party or create your own personalized set)
3. "I'm Moving to a Great New Place" cards (tell your close friends where your moving to so they can update their address book)
4. Bespoke Stationery (pretty self explanatory)
5. Gift tags (add a little personal touch)
6. Coasters (These are really awesome)
7. Party Favors (either as the party favors, see #6, or part of the party favors, see #7...hahaha!)
8. Challenge me!
Pretty much, I want to have people who don't know about letterpress not be so afraid of the costs and the process...They turn out beautifully! Anyway, I hope my "different things you can use it for" helped letterpress-phobia people to change their minds and order some...even if not from me, go seek it out! This is an art form...ahhhhh!
Posted by Type & Swash at 9:54 PM
For anyone who knows me, you know I love type and another thing I love even more....shoes, or stilettos to be exact! What an awesome combination!
I want this:
I used to work at an art gallery and part of my job was to coordinate monthly events. One such event was to organize a book signing for Peggy Dark of the Kitchen. She has a catering business in Pasadena, CA and her food is amazing and amazingly beautiful. The Kitchen collaborated with Mark's Garden, a celebrity florist, on a book called "Fabulous Parties". The images in the book and images from their launch party was amazing! ahhhh...if I did my wedding all over again, this would definitely be my inspiration!
(photo: The Kitchen for Exploring Foods)
Posted by Type & Swash at 10:45 AM