DELIGHTFUL STATIONERY & BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SUITES

Olive Hue is a boutique stationery studio started by Jane Jeon and formed out of love for the arts. In an age of emails, texts, and all things digital, we are on a mission to revive the lost art of written communication. Inspired by the outdoors, organic materials, illustrative linework, patterns, calligraphy, and fresh colors, Olive Hue provides delightful bespoke stationery to fit all occasions!

5/07/2009

Stilettos and more

For anyone who knows me, you know I love type and another thing I love even more....shoes, or stilettos to be exact!  What an awesome combination!


(photo: ffffound! via SevenEight)


I want this:

(photo: found here via Swiss Miss)

I used to work at an art gallery and part of my job was to coordinate monthly events.  One such event was to organize a book signing for Peggy Dark of the Kitchen.  She has a catering business in Pasadena, CA and her food is amazing and amazingly beautiful.  The Kitchen collaborated with Mark's Garden, a celebrity florist, on a book called "Fabulous Parties".  The images in the book and images from their launch party was amazing! ahhhh...if I did my wedding all over again, this would definitely be my inspiration!

No comments: