DELIGHTFUL STATIONERY & BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SUITES

Olive Hue is a boutique stationery studio started by Jane Jeon and formed out of love for the arts. In an age of emails, texts, and all things digital, we are on a mission to revive the lost art of written communication. Inspired by the outdoors, organic materials, illustrative linework, patterns, calligraphy, and fresh colors, Olive Hue provides delightful bespoke stationery to fit all occasions!

7/08/2009

ziller + spencer

Got them!!
I searched high and low for local shops that would sell these and found a reliable store in....North Carolina. Waited patiently for 3 weeks and finally got the entire package! inks + books!! right now, I'm the happiest girl in the world!
Ziller inks were recommended from a calligrapher that I happened to meet through facebook. He's my friend's dad and he's an amazing illustrator and calligrapher. I took his recommendation up about the inks and I absolutely LOVE them! The black is carbon based so it's intense and oh so loverly to calligraphy with!
I was also so excited to get this book too! It gives the main instructional material from a book that is no longer available. Goal: master Spencerian script. It's gorgeous to look at and so smooth and elegant! Got another book that's letterpressed and to die for.
I feel geeky with this post, but I'm very HAPPY right now.

No comments: