DELIGHTFUL STATIONERY & BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SUITES

Olive Hue is a boutique stationery studio started by Jane Jeon and formed out of love for the arts. In an age of emails, texts, and all things digital, we are on a mission to revive the lost art of written communication. Inspired by the outdoors, organic materials, illustrative linework, patterns, calligraphy, and fresh colors, Olive Hue provides delightful bespoke stationery to fit all occasions!

1/30/2010

Girls Day Out!

I'm proud to say that I have such an amazing and beautiful friend dedicated to a foundation providing women with resources to empower themselves for a successful future.  I've known this girl since our days with the Study Abroad program through our Cal State schools.  We lived in Italy together, laughed, played, and got to know each other better throughout these years.  She has always had a huge heart and this time around, she's organizing a benefit for the Catholic Big Brothers Big Sisters of LA presented by the LEAP foundation.  This isn't her full time job, so putting on an event like this just shows how dedicated she is to this organization!
It's an afternoon of spa treatments and shopping!  What more can a girl ask for? All in one place together!
Get your TICKETS now!


I'll also be there as a vendor!  I'll be there with boxes of stationery for you!  Letterpress and flat printed!

There will be spa treatments, food, and an array of shopping vendors!  As an added bonus, 20% of all my sales, as well as the other vendors that day, will be donated to the Big Brothers Big Sister LA...so come out and relax while supporting a good cause!  I'll be so happy to see you!!  I might just do a happy dance for you! :)

Sunday, February 21
12pm - 5pm
@ Randee St. Nicholas Studio
528 N. La Brea Ave.
LA, CA 90036

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! this seems like a great event!
I saw your blog on susan park's fb (your sister in-law?)!! I told her how I think you are so cool!
I love your blog! it definitely inspires me so much :)

www.elliceinspired.blogspot.com

Type & Swash said...

ellice: Aww!! thanks for the love! i need to blog more regularly!