DELIGHTFUL STATIONERY & BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SUITES

Olive Hue is a boutique stationery studio started by Jane Jeon and formed out of love for the arts. In an age of emails, texts, and all things digital, we are on a mission to revive the lost art of written communication. Inspired by the outdoors, organic materials, illustrative linework, patterns, calligraphy, and fresh colors, Olive Hue provides delightful bespoke stationery to fit all occasions!

2/12/2010

Ink and Button

I have short hair...really short, I-need-a-scarf-because-the-back-of-my-neck-is-cold short.  But I love wearing different hair accessories.  So I've resorted to headbands.  I got my last one at the Colab craft fair and have also started a collection of fabric flower clips but I just saw these and just about drooled over them.  They're super cute!!
and this one is my fave:
Aren't they so cute! And the great thing is that you can wear them with so much stuff....well at least all my clothes!  Plus, how cute would they be for your bridesmaids or favors at a bridal shower or baby shower! Love it!  Anyway, stop by her etsy shop H E R E and support the handmade arts!

No comments: