DELIGHTFUL STATIONERY & BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SUITES

Olive Hue is a boutique stationery studio started by Jane Jeon and formed out of love for the arts. In an age of emails, texts, and all things digital, we are on a mission to revive the lost art of written communication. Inspired by the outdoors, organic materials, illustrative linework, patterns, calligraphy, and fresh colors, Olive Hue provides delightful bespoke stationery to fit all occasions!

2/28/2010

Jewelry

I used to study Jewelry Design for about 2.5 years in college.  I eventually graduated with a degree in drawing and painting BUT jewelry has always had a part of my heart.
Stay tuned for your jewelry finds and news in the upcoming weeks ahead...but for your viewing pleasure, a sneak peek:

6 comments:

ever ours said...

so glad it's back in your life! :)

MaeMae Paperie said...

i witnessed the creation of those beauties! you're so talented, miss jane.

Type & Swash said...

ever ours: yay! new stuff soon!

mae mae: you're not so bad yourself lady!! we need to get together again and make stuff!!

A said...

Hey Jane, I am wearing the necklace that you gave me today! I love it so much!!

A said...

I am wearing the necklace that you gave me today! I love it so much!! :)

Sandy said...

i've dabbled in jewelry myself and it is not easy... it takes soo much patience and care! i admire anyone who can make jewelry!