DELIGHTFUL STATIONERY & BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SUITES

Olive Hue is a boutique stationery studio started by Jane Jeon and formed out of love for the arts. In an age of emails, texts, and all things digital, we are on a mission to revive the lost art of written communication. Inspired by the outdoors, organic materials, illustrative linework, patterns, calligraphy, and fresh colors, Olive Hue provides delightful bespoke stationery to fit all occasions!

10/25/2009

Impactist

I visited this site awhile back when I posted about textures and patterns. I had originally found them through Oh Joy!...I thought they were so fabulous, I checked their site again and found an interesting bunch of patterns in photography.
The photos have such a recognizable element but when you stare at each one for a bit, they become an abstract shape...all formed by your own vision.

I go to this site to browse around and see the different films, music, and photography that this team has produced. Kelly Meador and Daniel Elwing form a duo team with tons of experience in the fine arts within their respective fields. Even though I've seen their images before, I am always inspired to look around me and see what creates an illusive and interesting pattern that I can incorporate for my designs and wedding invites.
Visit Impactist and be inspired!

(photos: taken from Impactist site)

No comments: