DELIGHTFUL STATIONERY & BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SUITES

Olive Hue is a boutique stationery studio started by Jane Jeon and formed out of love for the arts. In an age of emails, texts, and all things digital, we are on a mission to revive the lost art of written communication. Inspired by the outdoors, organic materials, illustrative linework, patterns, calligraphy, and fresh colors, Olive Hue provides delightful bespoke stationery to fit all occasions!

10/12/2009

so happi so happi!

Recently, I've been working with a wonderfully creative and talented event planner, designer, and coordinator, Nancy Park. She's a fresh new vendor and has so much energy when it comes to creating a beautiful event! Her wedding was UH-MAZING! I've known Nancy for many years now and know that she is a true perfectionist with almost everything!

She asked me for some help with her logo design so I was happy to sit with her and discuss her needs. So Happi Together started off as a wedding blog for her own wedding, but blossomed into an event planning business, so she wanted to have something that reflected her and the "blossoming" effect. We started off with the type and then planned around it. Because it was going to be elegant yet soft and sweet, I played around with different layouts and here's what I got:


I think we achieved "the look"...don't you?

1 comment:

nancy {So Happi Together} said...

yes! I definitely feel that you achieved the look! I love you and the logo!! thank you so much sweetie!!!