DELIGHTFUL STATIONERY & BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SUITES

Olive Hue is a boutique stationery studio started by Jane Jeon and formed out of love for the arts. In an age of emails, texts, and all things digital, we are on a mission to revive the lost art of written communication. Inspired by the outdoors, organic materials, illustrative linework, patterns, calligraphy, and fresh colors, Olive Hue provides delightful bespoke stationery to fit all occasions!

12/16/2009

Colab 2009 @ Gallery Nucleus

I participated as a vendor in a craft / art show this past Sunday at Gallery Nucleus.  There were so many great vendors that I met and so much eye candy!  I had been eyeing some artwork on the walls...paper cutout pieces of course, but the one I loved was sold!  Which might have been a good thing!

While I was there, I couldn't resist and started to look around.  I picked up a trade from LovMely...a cute headband that I rocked immediately!  I can't wait to wear it again! :) I also picked up great earrings from Helen Oh Jewelry (my fantastic booth mate!).  We've decided we're booth mates for life!  I saw my old friends from Eon Creative, the oh-so-sweet & funny Ryan from Simply Green Solutions, and staff at Gallery Nucleus.  Good times!


Our little booth...Helen's to the right, I'm to the left with all my diy display! you can see me hiding behind the display to the left :)

Me and Helen before the show opened.  We're holding an anthro-inspired project I started and decided not to decorate my booth with...i had to edit.

me with my new 2010 calendars! get it HERE!!
Thank you to all my wonderful friends coming out to support!  Nancy, Eddie, Kenny, Erika, Ji, Bo Young, Nava, Elise, Desi & Family, Emily, Joel...thank you!!!!
(all photos taken by Youkeun Oh via Helen Oh...yes they're husband and wife...one creative couple!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww wish i could have gone! gorgeous, jane!

Type & Swash said...

everours! thanks for commenting!! I love it when people look through my blog and leave comments :) it makes me smile! i'll let you know the next time i'm showing!