I made the display out of styrofoam and stacked them into steps with a little lip made with a piece of wooden dowels I bought from Joann's. This idea for the actual display was from here. I followed simple directions and tweaked it a little to fit my needs. After, I wrapped it with kraft paper and added dowels going up the back edges so that I could put a little sign that goes across later.
It's a nifty little display and I'm quite proud of my construction! With two displays made it only cost me around $25....very proud of that! I'll use it as my shrine to stationery in my home after the show until I show again somewhere else! Here's the mess I made and some detail shots of the flowers. Enjoy!