DELIGHTFUL STATIONERY & BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SUITES

Olive Hue is a boutique stationery studio started by Jane Jeon and formed out of love for the arts. In an age of emails, texts, and all things digital, we are on a mission to revive the lost art of written communication. Inspired by the outdoors, organic materials, illustrative linework, patterns, calligraphy, and fresh colors, Olive Hue provides delightful bespoke stationery to fit all occasions!

12/31/2009

Get back to my roots

I'm not calling this a resolution because I don't think I need to resolve anything.  I want to continue doing what I do and live by: "Do what you love, Love what you do" idea.  That's why, it's more of a to-do list:

In 2010, I will DO:

- draw something everyday.  Even if it's small, dumb, or nonsense, I will draw...gotta get back to my roots.
- file EVERYTHING.  I can't stand paperwork that's sitting around for no reason but strangely, I have paperwork sitting around not being filed.
- finish my website!! this one is a big one.  If I'm going to gain more clients, I need to have some sort of visual portfolio, right?

AND....biggest of all
- be more family oriented.  Hopefully hunky hunky and I will have some news to share soon?

 HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! BEST WISHES IN 2010!!

No comments: