DELIGHTFUL STATIONERY & BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SUITES

Olive Hue is a boutique stationery studio started by Jane Jeon and formed out of love for the arts. In an age of emails, texts, and all things digital, we are on a mission to revive the lost art of written communication. Inspired by the outdoors, organic materials, illustrative linework, patterns, calligraphy, and fresh colors, Olive Hue provides delightful bespoke stationery to fit all occasions!

12/19/2009

J




Daily Drop Cap is one of my all time favorite sites to visit...How gorgeous is that J?  *sigh* I only posted this because my name starts with a J and so does my married last name.  But ALL of Jessica Hische's initial cap is gorgeous!  This one in particular reminds me of a luxurious Parisian woman in a bustier sipping on caffe and nibbling on some macaroons!  mad love for Jessica!
(J from Daily Drop Cap of Jessica Hische)

No comments: