DELIGHTFUL STATIONERY & BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SUITES

Olive Hue is a boutique stationery studio started by Jane Jeon and formed out of love for the arts. In an age of emails, texts, and all things digital, we are on a mission to revive the lost art of written communication. Inspired by the outdoors, organic materials, illustrative linework, patterns, calligraphy, and fresh colors, Olive Hue provides delightful bespoke stationery to fit all occasions!

12/15/2009

Craft Good Cheer V.2

Last week I blogged about the Craft Good Cheer event last Thursday night hosted by Paige of Bash Eco Events and Kelly of Yes, Please.  I woke up this morning to tweets {yes, i caved and joined twitter...i'm now a twitterer...it's like a whole new world!} from Paige with pictures from the amazing Raya!  I was so excited to see the recap of the night, i jumped out of my warm bed and ran to my computer!

Check out the rest of the photos H E R E!  I'm excited for the next holiday party...in 2010!

No comments: